We are committed to promoting sustainable development and the responsible use of natural resources.
Throughout our 90 years of existence, we have been striving to grow and be recognized for our innovative fabrics, processes and management practices.
We are also committed to promoting sustainable development and the responsible use of natural resources, in order to protect both people and the environment.
We comply with all the environmental standards and have implemented an Integrated Management System in the areas of Quality, Environment and Safety.
Within that scope, we have the following certifications:
- STeP by OEKO-TEX® - Sustainable Textile Production;
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS);
- Organic Content Standard (OCS 100);
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (since 1996);
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System (since 2006);
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System (since 2006).
Additionally, our system is based on the following principles:
- Full traceability, from the selection of the raw material to the finishing of the fabric, as well as with regard to the use of chemicals that respect human health and the environment;
- Water and waste recycling processes;
- High energy efficiency.
In short, an efficient management of resources, including raw materials, chemicals, energy or water, reflects our circular economy approach.
José Alexandre Oliveira
Chairman of the Board of Directors