At Riopele, we promote visit programmes for students of our region and for national and international textile and fashion schools, thus contributing to their development as students and future professionals.
We are also open to sponsoring requestsand collaboration requests, in order to maximize our positive impact in the society.
I - Scope
This document defines the rules to follow in requests for institutional visits to Riopele. In this sense, it includes the acceptance criteria for the execution of visits, the associated responsibilities and the conduct that must be adopted by the visiting entity.
II - Acceptance Criteria
Considering that in recent years the number of requests for visits to Riopele has registered a huge increase, the Management establishes the following priorities for the execution of visits:
1. Students of the textile /clothing sector (secondary and higher education, national and otherwise);;
2. Students in the district of Braga (secondary and higher education);
3. Partners of Riopele;
4. Other entities.
The booking of visits are made by order of receipt of the requests, taking in consideration the availability manifested by Riopele. If more than one request for a visit is registered for a given period, the analysis and decision of the situation is the Management’s responsibility.
III - Requirements:
If the request meets at least one of the criteria listed in the previous paragraph, the execution of the visit may be considered, provided that the following requirements are also met:
1. The group shall consist of at least 5 people (including the teacher/tutor in the case of educational institutions);
2. The group shall consist of a maximum of 45 people (including the teacher/tutor in the case of educational institutions);
3. In the case of educational institutions, if the group is larger than 25 elements, it must be accompanied by at least two teachers/ tutors.
IV - Procedure:
All interested parties in visiting Riopele must fill the enrolment form in a comprehensive manner, including the acceptance of the conditions of these Rules for visits, available on the website of Riopele – www.riopele.pt/en – through the option "Requests" (available in the footer of the page) or here.
The acceptance of the visit is confirmed by email from Riopele to the requesting entity.
On the other hand, upon receipt of the confirmation of the visit, the requesting entity must confirm its presence on the agreed day by e-mail with at least two weeks in advance, under penalty of the visit being cancelled.
Riopele reserves the right to reject a request for a visit if it does not meet the outlined requirements, as well as it reserves the right to cancel a visit, for reasons unrelated to the entities. In this situation, Riopele undertakes to reschedule the visit on a date to be agreed between the parties.
At the end of the visit, Riopele will send a satisfaction survey about the visit by e-mail to the representative of the entity.
V - Responsabilities:
The entity that visits Riopele has the following responsibilities:
1. Send the following elements up to one week prior to the visit:
2. Strictly comply with the agreed Schedule for the performance of the visit. Confirmation of late arrivals at Riopele in relation to the previously scheduled time will have the following impact on the visit:
3. Receive and correctly use the materials made available, as may be the case of headsets and audio-guides. After the visit, return them in perfect conditions of use.
4. Comply with all mentioned safety procedures or other information conveyed by Riopele.
5. In case of school/academic visits, the behaviour of the group is a responsibility of the teachers/tutors.
6. Use suitable clothing and comfortable footwear, given that the route is carried out on foot, with the exception of transport between the centres.
7. To perform the capture of images in accordance with the guidelines indicated by Riopele.
VI - Personal Data Processing:
The collected and processed personal data are those strictly necessary to comply with internal safety standards and, as such, of mandatory reporting. The data will be processed by those duly authorized and retained only for the minimum period of time that is strictly necessary.
The Entity that visits Riopele is responsible for guaranteeing the consent of titleholders of the data, or another basis of lawfulness that legitimizes the processing of personal data in the context of the visit, namely the communication to Riopele.