Riopele A/W 16 collection explores beautiful and precise sartorial cuts, providing a contemporary edge. It’s above all defined by its rich, complete and luxurious fabrics.
To create an unpleasant visual impression when placed together: colors and fabrics that clash.
CLASH Textiles :
- Worsted and carded wools, brushed surfaces, extra-weft tweeds either in plain or in twill with outsized herringbone, Prince of Wales or speckle pattern.
- Dense constructions padded and quilted constructions that are unexpectedly light.
- Viscose filaments, polyester inclusions, jacquard designs.
A dark and rich palette is juxtaposed with the infusion of bright and pastel.
CLASH Colours :
- Deep burgundy, scarlet red, smoked rose, dark espresso, bright orange, gold moss.
- Off-white shades, sand tones, hues of grey, classic navy and forest green.
CLASH Patterns :
- Abstract forms, geometric graphics, linear checks, macro checks, wallpaper jacquards.